Bella Vita - Could we file a class action against Bellalabs for Deceptive practice?
I purchased the trial amount for $4.95 and paid for an additional eye cream and ProSerum cream that was recommended for optimal results.I read the fine print to make sure this wouldn't lead to additional charges or monthly shipments.
I was duped! This site is truly deceptive. 1 week after I rec'd the order, I was charged $98.41 and $97.41 from 2 different names associated with Bella Labs. I called on the charges and a man called back saying he could reduce the charge by 50% and my monthly shipments could be reduced as well!!!
MONTHLY SHIPMENTS!! So they ARE planning on continuing to ship and charge my account. Not acceptable. I am returning it for a full refund.
I rec'd RNA # but he said I won't receive my refund for 1 month. And they will cancel monthly shipments.
From what I am reading, I don't believe I'll receive it.It scares me to keep my account open for another month "waiting" on the refund.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Bella Vita Instant Lift
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."
- "So I'm eating spinach and I find a stick. Not too bad till I get to the bug.... Pretty *** nasty. And of coarse, I can't find contact information for..."
- "All I wanted was to buy my mother a cheap phone. Well It started out that way. I got her the phone and put it on the "free" (actually $5.99..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."