Bella Vita - Could we file a class action against Bellalabs for Deceptive practice?
I purchased the trial amount for $4.95 and paid for an additional eye cream and ProSerum cream that was recommended for optimal results.I read the fine print to make sure this wouldn't lead to additional charges or monthly shipments.
I was duped! This site is truly deceptive. 1 week after I rec'd the order, I was charged $98.41 and $97.41 from 2 different names associated with Bella Labs. I called on the charges and a man called back saying he could reduce the charge by 50% and my monthly shipments could be reduced as well!!!
MONTHLY SHIPMENTS!! So they ARE planning on continuing to ship and charge my account. Not acceptable. I am returning it for a full refund.
I rec'd RNA # but he said I won't receive my refund for 1 month. And they will cancel monthly shipments.
From what I am reading, I don't believe I'll receive it.It scares me to keep my account open for another month "waiting" on the refund.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Bella Vita Instant Lift
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "guitar center is a music store so you all who work there quit treating pepole like *** and trying to rip them off theres enough *** going on in this..."
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."
- "All I wanted was to buy my mother a cheap phone. Well It started out that way. I got her the phone and put it on the "free" (actually $5.99..."