!!I was offered a "FREE GIFT" for taking a survey on some site, once you complete the survey, this was one of the products on the list of free gifts to choose from, so I chose the collagen serum, and all I had to pay was shipping and handling, then somehow I got the instant lift also and was also charged shipping for that, (I never agreed to that) I was actually charged shipping for 3 things, not sure what the 3rd one was for, now just this morning they charged my account for 2 other products at $98 &$99 each!!

I never ordered. My Bank said to contact them, they were giving me the run around like crazy and actually hung up on me twice!! I would advise anyone to STAY AWAY from that company and their products! It very unethical business practices and very deceiving!!

They will not refund your money, they will close your account, but the $200 - 400 they charged you is lost forever!!

So basically they are at least making $200-$400 of of every victim that falls for their lies!What a SCAM!!

Suzie_70 wrote the review because of "i was told i was being given a free gift... but they charged me anyway!! totally scammed! my account is overdrawn because of them!!" at Bella Vita. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Bella Vita to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was way they start scamming you from the get go, outright false advertising and lying and you will never get your money back. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bella Vita and bella vita serum free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments