Deceitful ad stated specifically there would be a risk-free, no additional charge trial and offered a few add-on sales at a "special" $25.I was careful about checking the fine print to make sure I wasn't going to get further charges or monthly shipments.

I was charged $98.41 and $97.41 within the next week under 2 different company names.Under further examination of the site, I noticed their before and after photos are edited pictures taken at the same time.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Marsha_Duregger.0-5 is overall dissatisfied with Bella Vita and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bella Vita.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Bella Vita to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bella Vita?

Comments

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #1196953

Count me in for a clss action suit as I was "rewarded" with the product for taking a survey with my cable company.They got my credit card info to pay for the shipping fees.

Now they have billed me around $400 for products I have never used.EVS